Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28748 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,943 (₨62,414) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)