Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06701 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,302 (213,444 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)