Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,257 (1,237 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)