Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,080 (€863) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)