Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,665 (5,468,990 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (31 minutes ago)