Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00919 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,393 (2,545,258 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)