Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,741 (4,331,060 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)