Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,956 (5,035,904 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)