Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,190 (﷼ 6,056) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)