Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.707 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,405 (﷼ 10,072) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)