Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.450 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,146 (﷼ 7,183) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)