Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,553 (元12,299) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)