Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03452 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,157 (1,800,698 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)