Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03092 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,983 (1,131,376 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)