Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03557 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,540 (1,589,556 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (30 minutes ago)