Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01743 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,602 (₩3,018,297) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (33 minutes ago)