Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01829 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,362 (₩2,753,940) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)