Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,121 (₩2,827,307) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)