Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.815 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,598 (6,977 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)