Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.086 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,257 (5,162 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)