Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,892 (4,542 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)