Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.830 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,258 (S/. 4,676) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)