Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.761 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,107 (S/. 3,317) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)