Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,244 (R$ 3,138) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)