Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03094 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,867 (CH$997,589) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)