Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03209 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,797 (CH$959,781) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)