Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,665 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)