Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,799 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)