Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,185 (R$ 5,197) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)