Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.446 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,248 (R$ 6,839) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)