Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,240 (R$ 7,366) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)