Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,504 in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 3 hours ago)