Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,738 ($957) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)