Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,924 ($851) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)