Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.973 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,952 ($1,666) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)