Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.748 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,971 ($1,385) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)