Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,991 ($1,283) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)