Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,505 (COL$3,044,593) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)