Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,679 (COL$4,152,466) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (32 minutes ago)