Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,415 (COL$2,997,442) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)