Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,507 ($1,711) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)