Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,565 ($1,945) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)