Cost of living comparison between Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,554 ($1,095) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (23 minutes ago)