Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,253 ($1,702) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)