Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,469 (L 28,087) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)