Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03343 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,769 (1,070,006 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)