Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03574 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,461 (908,318 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)