Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,497 (1,144,549 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)