Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.574 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,487 (1,287 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)