Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.823 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,040 (1,915 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)