Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,833 (1,894 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)