Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 237% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,234 (Bs 29,075) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)