Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.936 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,663 (€1,729) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)