Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02761 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,496 (CH$1,176,912) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)