Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02901 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,759 (CH$543,186) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)