Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02906 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,816 (CH$1,163,581) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)