Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02746 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,031 (CH$948,080) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)