Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,026 (R$ 6,987) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)