Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16686 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,391 (152,171 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)