Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17676 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,691 (111,399 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)