Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.793 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,827 (6,431 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)