Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,714 (4,828 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)