Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,946 (ARS $26,208) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)