Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00207 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,965 (22,173,151 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)