Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,918 (22,205,095 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)