Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,488 (25,248,216 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)