Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,632 (12,465,035 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)