Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,009 (26,968,942 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)