Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,498 (ARS $25,614) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)