Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.369 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,693 (ARS $10,004) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)