Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,274 (L 37,396) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)