Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,619 (L 24,589) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)