Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,467 ($2,406) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)