Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.840 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,925 ($2,385) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)