Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 912 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12360 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,675 (134,911 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)