Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14477 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,411 (161,712 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)