Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.033 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 445 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,828 (€1,773) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)