Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.091 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 598 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,472 (€1,696) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)