Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.944 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,324 (€2,069) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)