Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,392 (€1,337) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (40 minutes ago)