Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 608 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,455 (€1,769) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)