Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,968 ($b5,504) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)