Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,065 ($b10,895) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (41 minutes ago)