Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.709 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,767 ($b11,727) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)