Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,768 ($b9,783) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)