Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,447 ($b6,715) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)