Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.510 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,768 ($2,419) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)