Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.994 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,579 ($2,821) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)