Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 863 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,633 ($2,167) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)