Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.948 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,222 ($2,618) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)