Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,353 in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)