Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,113 in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)