Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,707 in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)