Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,532 in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)