Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 146% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,470 (Bs 20,401) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)