Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.769 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,492 (Bs 30,796) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 10,165 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)