Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.066 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 216% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,199 (Bs 28,659) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)