Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 6,993 (Bs 9,431,831) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)