Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00375 MXN / PYG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,443 (5,984,308 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)