Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 MXN / PYG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,530 (8,106,402 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)