Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,373 (Bs 9,474) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)