Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,625 (Bs 31,897) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)