Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,243 (Bs 13,561,496) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)