Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.460 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,030 (€1,382) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)