Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.033 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,472 (€1,757) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)