Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32972 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,600 (174,691 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)