Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01755 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,674 (₩1,804,531) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)