Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,727 (₩1,870,121) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)