Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,751 (31,742 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (39 minutes ago)