Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,641 (46,433 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)