Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,103 ($3,285) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)