Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 189% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,184 ($1,924) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)